Sunday, November 21, 2010

Freaking tired...

As what I posted on my Facebook acc status, only GOD knows how much of tiredness that have in me no matter physically and mentally...and GOD knows how much of wants that I need for a good night sleep and well rest.

I have been physically and mentally tired for the past few days preparing for Xepa-Soul Pattinson Family Day (for those who do not know, Xepa-Soul is a medicine manufacturing factory) and finally it came to an end today.

Super duper tired weekneed and there is no gateway. Ever since Fri night, I have been working till 2.30am in the morning and then continue with Sat till 1am in the morning and today itself....Worst night mare I ever had where I had to wake up at 4am and start working for event set up at 5am. The worst of all and it is even worsen compared to my normal schooling days. AND worst come to the worst, today weather was like DAMN SUPER burning and for a person who was lack of sleep it was definitily like hell for me.

I do not even have the free time to capture any photos as I was real busy handling the event and as a multi-tasker person, my life was never easy this afternoon. Now when I conclude back, I wonder how I sneak through. It was really a tired and tough day to go over and I thank GOD I am all over now.

Going to have few days of rest and till then shall see how it goes...Somehow, coming Fri itself I will have event too.. =(

GOD BLESS ME~~~

3 comments:

sea said...

complain to ur boss lar... add more workers lar...

Lj Lee said...

God Bless you

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Sea: if she ever realize the importance of manpower..haha..

Lj Lee: GOD will continuous to bless me.. =)