Monday, November 15, 2010

It's holiday time..

Yeah, I am all smiles now..... *wink*....




Finally, my exam are over. I am done with it and just hope the best out of the best...
Current moment, will be enjoying my lungs out to the max before I start my ass off to the working ground on this Sunday. Nothing can beats the esctatic joys now to be free from everything especially I am away with books, notes and WORK LOAD. Seriously, that was the most nicest moment when we ought to do anything and just sit back and relax for a current moment...Just hope the time will just stop here. But sometimes, things aren't just move the way we want it to be.


"Today the new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it."

4 comments:

Lj Lee said...

wah Penny, need to put the smile until so big meh?

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

hahaha..yes..NEED...a smile a day, makes u happy all day long...hahaha...is important to smile, so u also must smile always..hahha..

Lj Lee said...

i always SMILE one~

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

continue to smile and bring happiness to the ppl around you..~~