Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Hour...

San Francisco Steakhouse that was located at the lowest ground of Malacca Club. Basically this place here was famous for his steak and they offer a wide arrays of appetizer, seafood, and delectable desserts. It was my first time being there but I am not there to try on their steak as when I went there it was only 3pm and 3pm was basically happy hour and also tea break for me.

I was just mingled around at the 7th floor of Malacca Club with my clients to see the event place but when we are done, one of them said let's go for happy hour and TA-DA, San Francisco was just on my right. So, I just suggest why don't we have a tea break here as the environment there was really great for a hang out talk. (No doubt, I did it on purpose cause I wanna try the drinks there as it really seems a nice place to me) And with no hestitation, they say YES! In my heart was like, Hooray......

When I looked at the menu and seeing for the price, my jaw almost drop...haha... a plate of fish and chips cost RM19.90, a lamb steak is RM49.50 and the price is increasing.......... I was like WOW, thank GOD I am not gonna pay for this treat..haha... The drinks itself is already expensive but they have happy hour on beer. Normal mug will be RM14 but happy hour RM10. I shall remarks it as still expensive cause normally for RM10 at outside we might get few cans already. Here, only a small mug.

Somehow, this place was really a nice place to get along with friends at night as they have live band performances at 10pm and the environment itself, is more than good enough.


The Menu..


My Oreo-Oreo smoothies and those buggars laugh and says I am kiddo drinking this..Hello, it is afternoon and I do not wish to have alcoholic stuff.....ended up, one of them took Latte and one more is beer...

The outside environment...
And the smartnest in them, the use the beer barrier as the table...nice artfine..

The drinks counter..

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

i want happy hour too~~~

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

jom...hahah..when i back serdang, we go happy hour..bill on u..hahahah..