Friday, November 26, 2010

Straits Pharmacy, 8th Anniversary..

I have just finish organizing and managing an event today (26/11/2010) at Straits Pharmacy for their 8th year anniversary. At first I thought was just normal "re-opening" ceremony but when the time struck 11am, gosh.....it stunned me. The crowd was huge. The peoples are all coming in non-stop because of all those medicine and supplement where it was all on discounts. I NEVER EXPECT IT WILL BE THAT MANY PEOPLE.

And this event too, make me nervous and anxious at the very early in the morning. My lady boss has a serious gastric and can't be on time to do the emcee-ing and broadcasting but the event is starting as early as 9am. GOD DAMN! By 10.15am also my lady boss shadow also unpredicted where was it and the owner of the shop keep rushing us to broadcast the kiddos coloring contest. So, by not much choice given to me, I have to do the broadcasting. I was shivering at first as it has been a long time since I last touch the mike and talk and standing in front of the sea of people were really a no joke moment.. Phew~~~~ take a deep breath and I just blah blah blah only not knowing whether what the hell people is going to bother what I am talking as long as I do my part..haha.. that was the nerve wracking moment to me. Thank GOD, it only lasted for an hour then the hero of the day arrived and continue to do the rest of the event...




Multi-tasker : Coordinater, broadcaster, crew and lastly face and body painting....haha.. :)




The crowd of people for that are waiting since morning for the lucky draw session..







Mohawk, the funny guy..joker in our team..

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

what you paint on the girl's hand?

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

haha...drew flowers on the gal hand...hahah..got many more pattern one la...the gal request to be drawn on her hand then i draw on her hand.