Monday, November 22, 2010

My love to them..

This is really a wonderful video to be shared with. It shall give us a reminder that we once will be old and shall always treat our parents well. It give me a real commodious feelings the moment I seen this video.

It leave a deep impact to me that, my parents are my biggest supporter in my life. Without them, I will never be who I am now. Treat them good, for how they have brought us up.....

My mum and my dad are the one who never failed to shower me with love and care and guide me the right path in my life. Without them, there would not be me living here today. They are the one too, who stood by me whenever I face problem in my life and they are the one too who wiped my tears.

To my mum and my dad, I love you all to the most of everything I can have because of everything that you have gave me..

There was a time when you held my hand, you gave me strength to stand.

When I would cry and be up all night, you would cuddle me and spend sleepless nights.

And the next when I slept all day, you tried hard to buy me toys.

So I thank you mum and day, for giving me this beautiful life.

I have been wrong and I have been lost, but you have stood by me and shown me the path.

Oceans so deep, moutains so high, cannot express my feelings for you, you have been my mentor; you have made me what I am.

No comments: