Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dilemma!

I am in super high arouse of dilemma..

I do not know what is my future gonna hold for me. I am afraid of choosing the wrong path and enter the wrong field. I would not want to make an U-turn in my life as it was really a waste of time and with that, it makes me super dilemma. I thought without applying for job first, I can take a good rest but it seems I am wrong.

I think I am the super lucky devil that have all the lucks where I being offered with 2 jobs right after I finished my Uni life and without me sending them resume. WHAT a LUCKY DEVIL! But I am having problems to where I wanna be now.

1. From A'famosa calling me asking what position would I prefered in their resort? So I answered with a position which is forever my strength with is PR (in my heart wanna say CEO already..haha..). They are offering me 2.3k but then not really much of benefits and is like super far. From my house also need about 30mins with the speed of 100km/h without traffic lights.

2. From Philea Resort and Spa. Offering me hotel ambassador..My job is mostly layan those orang kaya, those super damn big VIP. Is exactly like PR work description too actually. 1.9K and after confirmation will be increasement. This one is alright for me but then this job gotta work shift and basically the salary was just 1k and after hotel credit point will have 1.9k. So now is it worth??

I am in dilemma now. I do not know which to choose. 2 in hotel industry and another one is in secretary field...gosh~~~ all seems good and nice to me. In Malacca, I do not expect the salary like KL for about 2.5k, but as long as 2k is already very good and GOD treats me well. Now, which should I choose?? If you were me, you were end up in which option?? I am really afraid that I made the wrong choice..or shall I just wait for others options?? Or as what my friend said, venture into "xiu lai lai" field?? haha..that I need a super rich prince..haha...

11 comments:

heran said...

wow....u're super lucky girl~ but if i were u, i also feel indecision... not easy ler...but for you, I think u better choose your favourite job, which so called PR, coz you dun need to worry the high cost of living... enough lo =)

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Heran: ya, is my favourite job but still the place is far and then salary problem. my eyes is all about $$$$..anyway, i wil try to consider well..

bluestarstsl said...

wow!!! you are so lucky!!!
how come they can find you?! hahahaha.... you don't even send your resume!
you can give up choice no. 1 and think about choice no.2 and 3!! this is my suggestion la.
cause seriously A famosa really far lo!
oriental you can get a lot snack! haha... philea you can fish rich guy. hahaha... well just kidding.

just think about no.2 and 3 la! 2 choices is better to choose than 3 right?

Lj Lee said...

hey, remember the teaching of "the road not taken" then you will make the decision.

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Melissa: ya, i am the lucky devil as how my uncle address me. Guess is from the jobstreet cause all my fac final students gt to attend a training,"Finishing School" then from there one of the thing we do is to sign up for Jobstreet. But tat was like last year thingy and they managed to found me out. So it was really a random pick and I was the lucky devil. Ya, true enuff i wil pick up the 3rd choice cause 2nd choice had to work shift and even though there are rich guy, but u nvr know what they gonna do..hahahahah.. *kidding*..haha..3rd choice is much better and they provide me with lunch. I no need to waste a single cent..hahaha...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Lj Lee: ya, I always in my mind also got that poem one..take the road less taken too..hahaha...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;


the first verge..hahaha..

bluestarstsl said...

seem like you have made up your choice!! it was really fast.
3rd choice is really good as they offer so much thing including medical, petrol allowance (since petrol going to increase the rate again), free meal and they actually can transfer you to shipping department?!!! haha... the company is like so good.

maybe it's not your field but you might develop your interest when you are doing the job in 3 months time right... if not you can ask to transfer to shipping department...

and you can save a lot of money!!! haha...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Sa: ya, the executive director mentioned to me that if I am unable to handle secretary, he says can give me try others to find out my likes and something that I can added advantage on. Somehow, I felt is really a good oportunity to learn and who knows I might develop something there...Just hope for the best...and will soon update you with this..haha..

June Lau said...

I prefer choice number 1. Just to let you know. haha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Shi Yun: why u wil prefer choice no 1 le?

June Lau said...

For me, number one factor is the salary. So scratch philea. then secondly, i see the job and environment, i prefer a famosa than oriental food altho oriental food has more benefits. oh well jus my opinion.