Friday, May 13, 2011

My 23rd Birthday Celebration~~

My 23rd birthday celebration on 26 April 2011. It was really a happening day for me as I thought I will had to face my books and notes the whole entire day as I am in the midst of exam. But things aren't that bad as I thought off. It was serious a deep hardcore thank you to my peers friends and my group of housemates. They really had drew a smiley face on me.

It was really a heartfelt thank you to Li Chia, who all the way came up from Malacca; Shi Yun, Ai Yun, who had drawn out some of her quality time just to spend on my birthday as she was in the midst of exam too; Sze Jein, who came joining after her busy schedule of work. You never knew how much they meant to me as our friendship still continue to sail despite the years and the busy schedule of ours. Our sisterhood will continue to sail as how I counted the large candles on my birthday cake. Not-to-forget too, the birthday pressie they got for me. It makes me super thrilled on that night. My 23rd birthday wouldn't have been the same without you all.



Celebrated my 23rd at WIP, Bangsar. Nice and friendly environment~~



The ones that had made the night seems so great~~


Me with my super expensive slices of cakes. ~A taste of heaven~






Celebrating my birthday together with dearest Sze Jein..



My Snoopy jigsaw puzzle.. Yeah~~~





The night just does not stop at WIP only. The party continues to as early as the wee hours.. When I backed home, my housemates celebrated with me despite they were all busy with the exam. How thoughtful of them..I don't think of it as being another year older. I think of it as another year of having enjoyed a friend like them. Thank you. The best birthday present that I could ever had is having the treasure of them in my journey of 3 years in Uni life. Generally we are having our good times together.



24 hours Old Town White Coffee at Cheras..







They are the one who had cherished my 3 years life in Uni. I am anticipated to know them..




The gals that stay under one roof, gossips together, giggling together and generally doing things all together..



What I do have of course is all of you and that makes every day special. I appreciate all you did very much, including your time and attention in the midst of your own hectic schedules.




~ THANKS A MILLION ~



“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” -Buddha

No comments: