Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hardworks and Memories...

Hardwork is the key to success? How true was this statement? Hard work helps us to develop our potential to the maximum and strive for excellence in any field. And I still uphold to this believe even till now..... CAUSE~~

My baby is born! My Final Year Project: Development Indicator of Micro for Small Bed and Breakfast Business in Malacca. I still can vividly picture the first moment when I was exposed to this title. I do not know what the hell this term bed and breakfast are. I am clueless, until I googled it and had much more anticipating interest on it. The journey on completing it was not an easy task. Efforts and hardworks had been inject into it till it was done. And now I am proud to present it...






Memories...

Memories that will remain in my mind till the end...
The memories that I had shed for the past year..
Well, then...this is the place where I had spent most of my time here sleeping, yacking, laughing and having pillow talks with my fellow roommates.
I am gonna miss all those moments.. we cried, we laughed, we talked, we yacked and generally we are having our good and bad times over here...My room in 706!



My mattress...




And today when I woke up, I felt there is a different in my perception of mind now. I am no longer the student that need to buck my head up to campus, do revision and catch up late night assignments..I wonder is this a good sign? or is it a sign that I have to think about the road that is yet to be taken by me? It yet to perplexed in my mind.....Diverging my life into another phase of life..

1 comment:

Lj Lee said...

I'm proud of you Penny