Sunday, May 29, 2011

It makes me worry..

I got like 101 things to worry from top to bottom. I do not know what has happened to me. I got myself so worry even though sometimes it was just tiny-bitsy stuff. I guess when ones are too bored they will tend to think of many things and start to wonders around. I guess I AM THE ONES now..haha..

I am worrying about my future, worrying about my health, worrying about my gonna start job, and lastly, the never ending list of my worries. Erhmmmm..... and because of all these, I can have sleepless night just thinking of it.

Saying about work, it makes me super depressed. Arghh~~~ I am not ready to face the world yet. I seriously not ready for it. So whenever I think of working on this coming WED, 1.06.2011 it gives me a huge anxiety and depression. I will start to imagine what kinds of colleagues I will be introduced too, how am I gonna kick start on my first day and it continues....And I think, I had been super worrying all this while. Perhaps things are not that worst as what I thought off. I just crossed fingers and hope for the best now. And what worst was, there will be no more late-night catching up online for me, no more late nite movies and definitely I can't sleep late and wake up late. What a life for ME! I had been like sleeping at 3-4am everyday and waking up as EARLY as 11-12pm.. Now, the biological clock must reset to earlier like 12am and waking up as early as 6.45am to get ready. GOSH.. can I do so?? Maybe it takes some times.....*slap me*...There is an urge that makes me to say, I DO NOT WANT TO WORK! haha..but because of $$$ comes into my life, I die die also gotta work. That's the deal..

Then, I will start to worry on my health. From day to dayss, my health are getting worst..My backbone ache was like killing me most of the time and I had a hard time to sleep at nite but still life goes on and I gotta bare on it. I will start worrying whether my condition will continue to worsen or not, will I have a very C-shaped body in future or how do I look like...I know, I am thinking too much but I just can't stop myself.

Well, my worries does not just stop there. There is no full stop for now... Well, I am just praying and hoping for a smooth journey ahead of me now. Blessing...Praying...








“Being alone can be depressing, if you let it. I keep my aches and pains to myself. I just listen and pray a lot.”

No comments: