Friday, June 3, 2011

My workplace...

Yeah, finally my worries are gone for the current moment. My working days for 3 days wasn't that bad after all beside boring everything just seems alright to me and the not so good idea of waking up early and going to work. But what is the worst thing to come is that 1st day of work - down with little sickness, 2nd day - fever during working hours and I gotta bare with it until go back, 3rd day - flu and head trembling..Guess this was a great idea to welcome me to working life. The first 3 days is like orientation week to me. Nothing much beside seeing back those files and get myself familiar with the place and people. I got little problem with remembering those colleagues @ Aunty names... is like Miss this, Miss that, and Miss those...so hard for me to remember and so many of them some more. Ops, do I mentioned, aunty?? Yeah, basically my work place is full of aunties and there is only 3 men who is working. So during lunch hour, you can hear those aunties gossiping inside the pantry and their topic can range from market to delivering babies to deities and so on. But I amjust a little bit lucky than the rest of them as I got my own room to work. I got my own computer, I got my own table, I got my own printer and everything is mine. Now, you see I am like the boss but by name just a small little secretary who enjoys all it takes to work..haha..Outsiders who do not know will start wondering, what is the pose this gal is holding..she can have her own room where others people gotta share in a big space outside.













My room, my table, my computer, my printer and etc...Proudly present the place where I work. However, not much of privacy as my room rather strategic and if you see, is mirror around me...


Basically, this 3 days are rather boring to me. I got not much work to do beside seeing those files and therefore, you can see files are everywhere on my table. *Eventually I just wanna show my hardworking am I only*..the truth was, it was just there for display..haha.. The first day, I do not dare to use the computer to online as I am afraid they can checked through the IP or any CCTV around me and I used my hp to online the whole day. Luckily got my hp to online, IF not, I wonder will the time tick-tock or not. Thanks to someone too who has accompanied me the whole day to chat. However, the 2nd day onwards I do not give a damn anymore and start using that to facebook and online..haha... What is life gotta be without online?




And this is non other than my boss room. Super big. He got his own toilet, a place to chill, a place to eat, a place to entertain customer, and definitely a work place. SUPER DAMN BIG. What I am snapping is just part of it only...





This is the sample of cakes, keropok and swiss roll. Everyday, they will have peoples sending all this over to my place for quality checking by my boss. After my boss checked, then all this foods will be in my room to entertain people who wanna eat and some will be put in pantry for other colleagues to eat. One day there will be 3 times where people will send all this over. Whoever wanna eat, let me know ya..I can get it for u..hahaha...




Swiss roll..












Under quality control check..





And this is how the smart me, minimize my fb chat until THIS SMALL so that no one else can see it..haha..this is also the way how I survive my 9 hours in office.. =)













This is how I survive my first 3 days of my working days. And I thank GOD, tomorrow is a public holiday....Can't imagine that I gotta work there on Sat. Make me depressed..hahaha.. My daily routines is to check faxes, check emails and read each emails before I forward it to the department in charge, checking those keropok thingy and the list continues..... Till then, will continue...

3 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

bring some keropok back for me! hahaha... the super ring your company do one ah??? hahahaha!!!
sibeh like ceo more then secretory lo. i don't know you got own printer some more.
the only thing you don't have is own toilet lo. hahahaha...
your office is much more better than what i imagined!!! damn... hahaha...
i want to see how you suffer later. hahahaha...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

yes..super ring is produced by my company..u wan heh?? okok, wil keep n take some for u when i meet u. =)..
ya, i dun have my own toilet. my going toilet is my day biggest satisfaction cause i can move my ass and spend my time tehre..haha...true, i got my own printer, and i no need to go printer room and share wit others..hahaha...wah, dun la so devil say i suffer pula. Anyway, i know I WIL SUFFER. I am preparing for the worst to come already....my office nice right?? hahaha..

bluestarstsl said...

yala so nice. really unexpected and i don't know your office is so classy. haha!!!