Saturday, June 18, 2011

Guys SUCK!

Why do I wanna say until so harsh when mentioning about guys?? Guys are really that sucks sometimes. They are really a moron who do not care others peoples' feelings. However, I am writting this not to all guys but to a particular group of guys who falls under this. And I think most of the guys do fall on this matter.

And guys are in the most suck situation when they told you that they wanna go after a best friend of yours. GOD damn! If I am the particular person who heard this when the person I care and I love and I treasure the most told me, I think I will be heart broken. Here they are, they will never appreaciate whatever things they had but they will go on and on to find a more beautiful young ladies. But they never know that true beauties not only behold on the outer part but also the inner beauty that ones had. If you are pretty in the outside, that is only packaging....

That is the reason why I am still single right till now because I never ever trust guys. They can say like 10001 things good in front of you but hey yeah, once turn back they are like DEVIL! You never know what are they doing and in turn, they might just hurt you deeply.

I hope I never hurt any guys feelings who read on my blog. No offence but is just a shout loud...

No comments: