Friday, June 17, 2011

Saturday~~

I hate the fact that I need to wake up blardy early to work. I hate the fact that I am waking up where my whole family are still sleeping including my dog. I hate the fact that SATURDAY is a working day for me. My Oh My... Argh~~ I am so reluctant to wake up. And now you see, I am in my office now, doing nothing but blogging. Is such a waste of resources and electricity to work on Saturday.

I had a very old and conservative minded boss. He still die die wanna work on Saturday even though his son had proposed to him not to work on SAT for the office peoples. I damn agree with his son but I am super not agree with my boss who says: NO!

I am getting tired of waking up as early as 6.45am everyday, having heavy head and mind and basically I am lazy to work. Everyday coming to work with sleepy eyes and heavy hearted. This is a sign that I am showing no more interest on my job already. I can foresee that I will not have any prospect in here and I am leaving soon. SOON! haha.. No doubt, this job do give me lots of benefits and some advantages where not everywhere I can get but still..it is a boring job where I am doing the same old routine every day.

Seeing those aunties does not ease away my working life and I am super boring working with this bunce of aunties witht their yack-a-LOT mouths. Sometimes I am just wondering can they shut for a moment? Once they open their mouth only, the words keep coming out like machine gun...GOSH! I thank GOD that I do not need to sit same area with them, if not I think I will not be able to stand it. NO matter there is work or without work, they still talk, gossips and yack non stop. Wonder again, will their mouth be tired??

I am not so sure, how long some more I am going to be here but I forecast and wish to leave here as soon as possible...Wonder will it be years, months, or days? All this yet to perplexed in my mind.

No comments: