Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sleep More & Lose Weight!

Doctors at East Virginia Medical School in Northfolk, USA, have found that an effortless way to loose weight could be to sleep for an extra 20 minutes every night. The team studied 1,000 volunteers and found those who were of normal weight, having a body mass index of less than 25, on average slept for 16 minutes more a day than those who were overweight or obese. They say the hormonal changes that increase appetite may result from insufficient sleep. The researchers also found that men tended to sleep for 27 minutes less every day than women on average. A separate study found that those who slept for five hours a night had higher levels of the hormone ghrelin, which stimulates appetite.

See, that's the good deal of sleeping and sleeping and sleeping non-stop..haha..At least it is a good deal for those who wanna keep fit and lose weight. But it seems like how much I sleep also, the result is still the same..haha..I still tend to eat more even thought I slept more than 5 hours nowadays. So now who says sleeping is not good?? Sleeping is good! I always agree to the point that I can sleep all day long especially early in the morning when I do not feel like waking up and I would just love the fact to sleep all day. Sometimes, I do wish for that.

Now everyone could sleep where it is practical than everyone would fly..ops, does it make sense?? hahah...IGNORE!

No comments: