Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sad...

It was rather sad to hear news of someone that you knew and someone that you love had left you for a better place and better living. Yesterday, early morning about 8 plus, my mum kept calling my hp but I was away from my office and hp wasn't with me. When I looked back at my hp an hour later, I was ashock with the numbers of incoming calls from my mum and in my heart I sense something bad as my mum would not called me so many times, if there isn't any important matters. I was sad the momebt when I called back to my mum and know the news that my granduncle had passed away in the wee hours of morning due to lung infection. I was rather moody after hearing and receiving the news about it. Right after work, I quickly fastened my pace back to my maternal grandparents' house and my heart sunk when saw the picture altar of my granduncle. He do not have family and my grandpa was his brother and dear family to him only. Therefore, he is someone we respect and we cherish when we were with him. However, things aren't the same anymore. He is now gone and we will always miss him dearly as always. Rest in peace~~~ GOD bless!

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

well, i guess i can understand your feeling...
just think that he had gone to somewhere to travel, and one day you will meet him again... then you will feel better.
take care and be strong!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Sa,thanks for the concern and condolences...I am fine. NO worries..People come and goes in our life and this is the norm of it...