Monday, June 20, 2011

Is a LAZY day~~

As I woke up this morning, the weather seems so nice to me. I can still see the rain drops from the leaves and trees, and definitely a cooling nice sense of the morning mist. As I walked down to the garden of my house to the praying house, I was like thinking in my mind...How nice if I could on the bed now instead of waking up and looking so no enthusiastic to work. Even my dog was sleeping under the car...pheww~~~ What a morning Tuesday!

Then, as I was taking my breakfast and there it comes a heavy downpour of rain. GOSH, that's the moment I told my mum I hope I was on my bed now. The sudden urge of just ignoring my work and continue back to sleep with Bruno Mars; Lazy song playing on my mind. With that, I really got the lazy nerve of doing anything. I just want to sleep and sleep and just enjoy my time on the bed rather than back to office and blog. Hell ya, I can just blog at home instead of wasting my time blogging at office here just to get sure that I had waste at least a minimum of 10 mins. I hope I do waste more than that.

Before my boss arrived, I just not in the urge to do any office stuff. I would just waste my 3 hours early in the morning, checking my own mails, using facebook, blogging, browsing through the webpage and waiting for my boss to arrive and till then I will only start my work.

Now, you see...the life of a secretary. It can be busy at times, but it can be superb free. But most of the time I am free especially when my boss was away to outstation or overseas. Here he is, flying off to Hong Kong on a week trip starting on 28th June. I will have my own time all by then and making sure that I back home sharp on time despite need to wait for my boss until so late everyday. Here, you see the reason why I do not start work early in the morning cause I knew that I will still had to be here even though office hours end. So, I just keep my works till the last. Basically, my work is just see see, look look, check check, chop chop, sign sign and once in awhile doing some correspondence and reservation.

And it was really true that once you start working, ones will seems tired all the time and you seems like not enough time to rest only. But all this is a sign on we are adult already. Last time, when I worked as event organizer even though the work is like super tiring without resting, working late at night but I am happy working on it. I am happy doing this job and seeing the satisfaction I got after each event succesfully organize. But now, I do not have any satisfaction from my work. I am here just to take salary...but I can foresee, I won't be here long. My bro can says that he is giving me 5 months to work over here and he can predict that I am leaving soon. haha...I believe what he says seems right too.... Well, let's us see how it goes by now.

4 comments:

Lj Lee said...

Hey, start to countdown for weekend?

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

already started...is WEDNESDAY today! hahaha..

bluestarstsl said...

do you have monday's blue? hahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Melissa, I do hope monday's blue..erhm..everyday is blue to me now..hahaha..