Monday, June 6, 2011

Office Politics..

Well, every office or company or organizations will definitely had conflict. And I think the place that I worked over here are not exceptional for this reason too. Everyday you can see those aunties grouping together and here they are start to gossips non-stop. From the time they start to break till the time the break end. GOSH, I wonder what so nice to talk about others peoples. What worst was that there are few of them who are back-stabbers..Herm, I just started to work here for like 4 days and those true colors are finally revealed. And I seriously do not understand why they need to back-stab on peoples. What benefits could they get?? I would just give you a not so proud title - "Apple Polisher". We are only human and no one should claim herself a perfection, so what is the used of back-stabbing and keep complaining about others people. Just mind your business and shut the mouth will do. This is what I consider as office politic is always ahead the office communication!

Sometimes, it can be very sick to look at their face. I wanna puke when I look on them. I thank GOD that I do not need to face them all the time if not I gotta be a professional poker face too. I just do not understand for those who like to involve herself or create such a practice, I hereby think that she did not think about the matter seriously. Will she happy after seeing others suffer because of her creation or will she feel miserable after people found out the truth of saying? I wonder do they ask themselves what kind of human they are that they should hurt someone else just because of jealousy and hatreds or shall I call this as a revenge?

They are all adult and mature young ladies which I consider them as aunties, but I wonder why their brain and mind are so narrow. Can't they think properly. Finally, I please and I hope that they make good use of their tongue that given as a precious gift by GOD, not just talking somebody bad's and advertising their good's, and first of all they themselves should weigh the bad's and good's of themselves before telling somebody... I hope they have their mind and brain on the right side and not on their ass. They never know that words of mouth from them can actually create havoc.

And aunties are forever and still being aunties. They and their never ending stories to talk on. Even 28-30 years old ladies are behaving themselves like 40 years old aunty already when they join in and yack along....

9 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

haha! i told you to be careful since the first day you work right... finally you see their true colour! try your best to avoid everything la but i think its hard. office politic is so common lo.
good luck!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

erhm....I am avoiding them. I dun wish to be involved in this matter. And it is just 4 days of working, I can truly see all of them. Who is good, and who is bad. THe one who treat u good always, might not be good to you too. What i can do is to be aware of it. Well, every where also got office politic one..after all, this is big organization smr..lagilah, banyak cerita. I am not gonna be aunty..hahaha..but i believe they wil say me action n ego one, cause i dun mix with them..hahahaa...

bluestarstsl said...

oi i tot you are working now! haha. so fast reply.
is like this one la. office got office politic in college also got college one la...
why can't people just be naive? haha...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Ya, I am working now. But without blogging and fb online chat for the past 9 hours, I wil die arh..Truly can't survive. Dead of boredom..haha..I need to find my own thigns to do. So blogging is my work now...BRAVO!!

Yeah, cannot be avoid one la, office politics. Therefore we only can bare on it. Well, I shall say not everybody are as nice as us.. =)

bluestarstsl said...

hahaha! still don't have much work to do? haha...
what a good job. sit and wait for income. hahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

ya, stil nothing much for me to do. but now is already finish working hour time adi but i stil have to be here cause my boss not back yet. SIEN arh!!! make me hormone imbalance only when see my colleagues all leaving....erhm, where got kerja senang. just that my time haven't arrive yet. When my time arrived already, I confirm it wasn't an easy job anymore...hahaha...And i am being so hardworking stucking here now. GOSH!

bluestarstsl said...

maybe your pay is higher than them slow half an hour never mind one la. hahaha... try this 3 months first

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

I can confirmed and guarantee with you that their pay are all higher than me..hahahaha...I can now CAP JARI confirmed with u..u kat mana now?? cyber adi arh?

bluestarstsl said...

haha! yeah cyber