Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

~Happy Blessed Father's Day~




Normally, tribute will always go to mother and ppl will tend to celebrate mother's day more than father's day but I am giving the same appreciation and attribute to my dearest daddy who is the hero in my life. Hoola, yeah.. I LOVE MY DAD!

My dad has been the greatest person in my life. He has sacrifice most of the things that he could just to bring us a better life. My dad is like a commander back then in the house. There should not be any slouching, swearing, we must always be in our best attitude where ever we are and thousand of others do and dons. And with that it has shaped me and my bro to the person we are today. We understand all his hardship in bringing us up despite all the ups and down around us. He has never give up to show his love and concern to us, even though sometimes we do not really agree on what he done..haha..well, that is the naughty side of us. And I believe if everyday we treat our dad good, everyday is a father's day to him and not only this special particular day.




Dad,
for all those times I left it unsaid...
Thank You.
Thanks for being there for me..
For being patient with me even when
I made it difficult for you..
For believing in me and encouraging me to dream..
and being such an inspiring presence in my life.
You've seen me laugh,
You've seen me cry,
And always you were there with me,
I may not have always said it,
But thanks, I love you....
Happy Father's Day, daddy~~


Love always...

No comments: