Saturday, June 4, 2011

Randomness....

I am so freaking tired recently. Partially is because I had start to work and waking up as early as 6.45am everyday does not ease my sleepy eyes away. In between too, I was down with sickness. Taking those medicines making me wanna sleep all the time and I seem so blur. Sickness please GO AWAY! Somehow, I did enjoy my Saturday today being lazy all the time at home. That's like life good deal..haha..

I had like so much things to say and to talk about but yet I do not know where should I start from. erhmm..and I think this is really a random post. Arghh..sometimes I wonder, do I have split personalities..haha..In one second, I am just like a normal person..but in another second, I do not know who am I..haha..I am acting weird sometimes. See, I do not know what I am posting up too. This post is like so no sequence and words are like up-side down. Allowed me for that... I am under depression?? I think boring suits me more..hahaha...
People who do not allowed me to be in such emotion, please stop reading..hahaha..do not scroll down anymore. WARNING!

What's next?? hahaha...super random~
Erhm...I wanna take this great opportunity to thanks to several people who had given me all it takes to be me today. First, definitely will be my parents, my family. They had given me the utmost concern and everything I want. I am nothing without them. My friends who had sailed together with me, happy with me, sad with me and generally all the good time together... and the one who I always wanna thank as he/she has been with me through thick and thin of my life. No matter I am sick or healthy, no matter I am rich or poor, no matter I am sad or happy..he/she is there for me. But for me to say thanks there will be like so many people to say. No matter how,in every action we take it is based with LOVE and SINCERITY. So, appreaciate each and every person that is around us. What IF tomorrow never comes??

At the end of everything, I'm glad I still have a place I truly feel safe and warm. Between, with all the great peoples around me. I always thank GOD for what I am having now.


P/S: Oh ya, I have changed my template background to dollars notes. Cause I am crazy with $$$ recently..hahaha.. I need $$$!! (Wondering, who does not need it?)

3 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

sibeh 38! so money face now!! hahaha!
well, i also always thought i got split personalities too! hahaha... but i'll get over it very fast. i can be sad in 1 sec and happy in another sec.
i guess this is just life and we have to get over with it!
take care! and sleep early!!! always see you up at midnight which you shouldn't be! haha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

apa 38...hahaha..when u need $$$ tat time arh..i tell u, anything can happen. and u wil just thought of ways to get this $$..it is important..hahaha...ya, i am just like u. got split personalities..wat to do, great mind thinks alike..haha...
ya, I am trying hard to sleep early adi nowadays. my biological clock need to be tune back..hahaha..
P/S: thanks for being my blog all time supporter..hahahah..

bluestarstsl said...

haha! same go to you lo! you also my loyal supporter lo. haha...