Thursday, May 26, 2011

How I past my times...

After I back from Uni, I had been dazzling and lazying myself all the while till I gonna rot or perhaps having much of micro-organisme on myself..*fungus*..haha.. And I think till one fine day, my bro cannot stand on me anymore that he decided to borrow me one of his collection of book. At first, I did not have any intend to read on this book; "Origins of CHINESE Festivals" as I was not one of the good fans on exploring on this chinese custom. But since my bro had the intend to let me read and since also I am so stupidity of boring, I just read it. Huh, to my concern this book wasn't that bad after all. It mostly saying the scale and variety of Chinese festivals that have never ceased to amaze peoples. What are the origins of these festivals and how do they reflect traditional values in a civilization with more than 5,000 years of history before human and beings are being created. And I rather enjoyed reading it as it gives me many good information.


That's the book and I finish reading it within 1 hour. My bro got a shock why on earth I can finished reading it that fast...haha...and then he stares me with a weird looking, and just doubt that I read it and try to test me by asking me. Erhm...you failed, bro! I read it and I understand every single bits of it.

Then, he again borrowed me book. I think he really do not want to see his sister everyday the same old routine; eat, sleep, shit, and online...the routine goes on and on and on..haha..
This book more towards buddhism, more about wisdom thought, kharma and so on. I wonder why my bro bought all this books. It wasn't that cheap somemore. The price is RM16.95...


I still on my verge to read finish it. Shall finish it by tonight itself....

Oh ya, my bro's room is like a mini library or an old musuem as I always referred to. His room is full with books regarding it is fiction or non-fiction and etc.......

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

why you 'bro' has become your 'dad'? hahaha!!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

i got no idea why too..i just hope he wasn't...hahah..anyway, he is the one who keeps my brain working..haha..