Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beautiful Sunday~~

It has been a long time since I last had a nice and relaxable Sunday. All I did yesterday was just to slack in my time and enjoyed every bit of it. I woke up to a sunny day because is already 1pm and there gone my breakfast but doesn't better as I am going to have brunch @ buffet high tea at Renaissance hotel Malacca. Thanks to my mum's friend who gave us the free voucher and that's the reason that whole family of us got to enjoy the free meal. How great can it be?? We settled ourself in Zest Restaurant that located at the ground floor once you entered the hotel. The food was so-so and not that really THAT variety but who cares, free meals and I AM HUNGRY..ahahah...


*Look at the amount of foods that we took for the first round*
I was busy enjoying my food until I forgot to take any pictures so bare with the plates and ugly arrangement of foods..haha..


My bro who was enjoying the food and do that on purposed~~



While he was enjoying his chicken, he was saying that I was eating a starch of SHIT..Gosh, disgusting~~~ it looks disgusting but it was actually a nice piece of pistachio...




Herbal chicken soup but taste more of Umami..



Cheese mustard and chocolate muffin..



Chicken pie, pineapple pudding and local dodol..






Variety of sandwiches..


And that is how I spent my weekend enjoying to the bits of it...

No comments: