Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Miracles do happen but just that miracles does not happen all the time. How true is this statement? I am unsure and uncertain about it too but I knew was at least miracle does not falls on me at certain moment of life.



In life, 95% is all about your hard effort on certain things but 5% is all depends on your luck and miracles. And I believe, the luck just does not strike on me this time. It is hard to accept the news but somehow or rather I still got to accept it with full of disappointment. A bad news serve as morning breakfast doesn't ease away the comfort in me for the whole entire day.


However, I believed the sadness does not enroll in me long. It shall end fast... *take a deep breath* and continue the journey of mine. Certain things just doesn't meant to be mine. So I have to accept this fact. When it is not mine, means it was really not mine and doesn't belong to me. I need to go and search for things that really belongs to me.


Well, life still goes on no matter how bad the conditon was. Nothing shall stop me to stop walking just as how nothing and nobody shall stop the time to move. With a positive mind, I am looking and marching forward.





Together, we walk....

No comments: