Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Footstep~~

I found my footprints at Oriental Food Industries Sdn. Bhd. (OFI), 3 months ago and now I am leaving my footsteps there. Not knowing will I returned or not, but for sure I am leaving it. On Monday (29.08.2011) was the last day I went to work at OFI. That was the very unusual morning cause the street was silence and even in the office too was very damn quiet as many people took their day off for RAYA holidays.

However, my last day was not that usual as I am loaded with work..haha..Reached till the last day only I had like tons of work to do. This is like so WEIRD~ I really planned to leave in silence and I think I did that. Only about 10% of peoples aware that they will no longer seeing me in OFI after the Raya break. What touches me is that, there are still peoples who actually bid farewell to me and wishes me best of luck in my future undertakings. In my cross-path journey of my life, I am lucky to had met them. They are a bunch of nice peoples to talk, gossip and laugh with too beside those devil aunties.


My lovely intern girlfriend, Wendy & I... Will miss her but the friendship of us will always remains.




Renee, the lady that got so much power in her character. She's the one who had encouraged and gave me tons of advise as well as theory of LIFE~ Really appreciate it loads. One of her sentences that keeps my head up: "I knew you are a bright and sensible girl just after a few moments of talking with you. You are different from the many girls your age. You know what you want. Knowing what you want already put you ahead of others." She is the lady that I always respect and look upon too. She is different in her character too. Gonna miss her every bits...




The only one Secretary left, Miss Law.. Gonna miss her gossip parts....















The laughing catalyst of mine~~
























One of the skill that I obtained in OFI will be wrapping hampers. All this will be in my memories....




And also the always so messy "meeting room" but turn into a store room for us to put all our samples for donations and etc.




So, all this are gonna be a memories. Rekindled memories as days pass...There won't be anymore climbing or walking or running up and down the stairs for me, no more gossiping and talking at receptionist corner, no more making coffees, no more battle war with those aunties and definitely no more lazy-ing my days off. For the past 3 months, I used to be complained a lot on my working life but I think now there isn't anymore complaints except memories that yet to be told. There will be kind of missing there...




As I lay back myself, I might had love my workmates there, the free and easy work, and the doing-nothing whole day job load was just OK. Is that what I want?? I keep asking myself.... But the only thing that really made me resigned was that lil voice in me saying, "what you really want, what you really really want!" After deciding, then came another thing that made me hold back. It was fear... FEAR was one of the reason that made it even tougher. I just do not know, is my decision right? Am I going the right journey? Am I on my distance? All this yet to perplexe in my mind.




Let see how it goes then.. Crossed fingers and let us walk together~~

No comments: