Friday, August 26, 2011

Finally..

Finally and finally and FINALLY...

I had tender my resignation letter. It takes my whole guts to actually tender it to my big boss. Is really not easy to tender a resign letter when your boss actually treat you good. Yeah, all my bosses treat me good. The work place is good, my boss is good, but the damn thing that is not good will be those immature aunties that is working there that makes the place in MESS. I am so heavy-hearted when today one of my boss actually came and talked with me and he actually asked me to stay or find him back in future. That's the moment when I felt so bad to resign. Well, I am thinking about my future and my career prospect. So hold back those emotions, GO THE DISTANCE!

I never knew that 3 months of work, I would gain some appreciation from them. They actually know I am working with them even though they seems do not bother me. But all this had come to an end already. 3 months of working in Oriental Food Industries had also shaped me more or less. There has been a place for me to see the facet of life and the stepping stone for me to be better equipped in the outside world.

There is nothing much that I will miss over there except few peoples that had crossed the path in my life; the few colleagues, the production line people, the kiddos that cherish me every Saturday morning, my bosses and not to forget the lovely-just click intern colleagues. I knew them for about 3 months only, but I do had some good times with them which I cherished and the most sweet thing that you can knew is that they actually celebrated the farewell of mine. We went to had a good buffet dinner at Seoul Garden...now you see, how great they can be?? I can say that they are the ones that I will continue to keep in touch with....Thanks, gals for the lovely dinner.

I would not sure whether my decision is right or not to resign, but we ought to march forward and see the world... There it goes, I am just crossing my fingers for the best it could be and may GOD bless me..

No comments: