Sunday, August 14, 2011

Have a very nice day!

I am waking up to a beautiful Monday morning without any blues. Wake up with a smile and having a blissful morning prayers. How great can it be? I am just expecting a great days ahead and a great ending of the month of August.

Everything seems bad and turning up side down to me on the beginning of the month and I had a serious hard time in making the indicator of my life. All these had lead me to insomnia and having a hard time to sleep at night. I guess I had been thinking too much. I got no choice as many things yet to perplexe in my mind and I just can't get myself out of it.

However, everything shall come to an end now as I had made the decisions in hand. Now I am waiting for the right time only. Is like a great deep relieved when decision had been made rather than me, thinking it all day long and I seems lost of direction in it. Now, I ought to realize that making decision is hard what's more is that you are making a decision that is regarding with your future.

I seriously thanks those who had supported and helped me in my decision makings and had given me so many of valuable thought and opinions. I seriously thank GOD for it. Without them, I would not had come so far....The rest of the day, I did things to ensure that my day was the best ever. And it was. I had the greatest day … all from simple little things that don’t seem like much, but make all the difference in the world. And it same applies on, you guys made my life, my day.









~ Yesterday is history and tomorrow is merely a figment of your imagination. So, if you think about it, today is the only day you're truly alive~



Together we walk, walk with me....

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

good!! and be happy. must have passion in what you do, only that you can archive your aims...
wish you all the best!! :D

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Thanks, sa.. Even though, I am having a bad time making tis decision but now I am all cleared and had made de decion adi.