Saturday, May 24, 2008

Class Gathering...

So now I shall reveal a little close up about my class gathering which happen on the 14 of May. It is sort of a late post because I just only get some pictures from my friend so that is why a little late for me to upload and say it out here. That day was a great night because beside having fun there we also celebrated the MAY babies...3 of them; Ming Suan, Shiek Ching and Benny and absolutely not to forget too is to bid farewell to our bro; Kian Tiong who is now in UTAR, Kampar to further up his studies. This is not a normal class gathering I might say because not many people attended, only few of us only.

all of us but without derrick that has went back early for that night..

Then, our chaotic night begin with searching birthday candles around in Pulau Gadong, Malim and finally end up our treasure hunt for candles in Taman Merdeka. 4 of us, like crazy people driving and searching for candles in 7-Eleven shop at Pulau Gadong where ended up the person in the shop showing us the BIG WHITE candles which people use to pray or light up when there is no electricity. I got stammered the moment she shows me that candles...haha..then we all the way looking and searching around for bakery shop but to our surprises there is no bakery shop at all. Then we stop at THE COWBOY supermarket. So called supermarket but inside seems like dun have a sight of candles at all. We then seek help from the person there, then they point us here and there but end up DON'T HAVE AT ALL. Really a waste of time. Then we straight head on to Taman Merdeka because I knew that there got a lot of bakery shops so no need to worry. Finally, come to an end of our time searching and hunting for candles..haha...the bakery shop got all we need. Then when we tell the baker there we want 40 small candles, the uncle there got a shock and ask again "you all want 40 candles arh?"...then without longer hestitation we answer YES, uncle...40 ya...So here comes our 40 candles for the cake.

the cake that has been destroyed by 40 candles..

the MAY babies; from left Ming Suan, Shiek Ching and Benny..
After we get the stuff that we want we head on to Pantai Kundur there to meet up with the rest of them. We get all the food and tools ready while the guys patiently making the fire pit. We girls just do our stuff like taking pictures all the time..haha.. Then when it was ready to barbeque, all of us trying to find a great place to place our butt and start grilling the chicken and eat it up. Really a lof of food on that night, and most of it unfinished. Plenty left more in the ice box. When we almost finish eating, the NIGHT begins with some nastic people throwing sands and start catching people to throw into the sea..haha..I was not the excluding one who got wet either. Some of my BEST friends, push me into the sea and here I am for that night becoming a WET CHICKEN..haha..The worst part is we can just jump into the sea without thinking further that we DID NOT bring any extra clothes to change and towel to wipe. Just without thinking, we just play and have fun with it. The too daring people to do stuff when things are not meant to be that way..haha..

getting ready with the fire pit..

and after that it become like this..

night will not be perfect without my favourite fruit, COCONUT..
And the rest of it, I'll let the pictures do the talking because I am too lazy to elaborate more on
that night. SO conclusion, it was an enjoyable night.

the crazy bunch of people..

the ladies of the night..

from left: lee yen, kian tiong, me and benny..

kai yin and me..the faithful one..

all the wet chickens...

the crazy bunch of people...

from left: ming suan, me, kian tiong, lee yen and kai yin..

poor lee yen...

no idea what is this 3 person up too..

us...

me and shiek ching...

all the "ultrawomen" - LAME pose..

dinner started...

kian tiong trying to show his ass off...

and this is Kok Keong turns to be our next victim..
from left: shiek ching, me, kian tiong and kai yin
kai yin, me and shiek ching...
So that is all about our gathering...

2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

hahaha... while candles?? you dont know pulau gadong was hunted??? hahahaha
still dare light up the white candles....
C-O-C-O-N-U-T again......
hahaha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

hahaha...so at the end we also nvr bought that white candles..i go to that 7-eleven ask for birthday candles but she shows me white candles...i guess that woman got something wrong..haha...yala, C-O-C-O-N-U-T...without it, my life aren't perfect..haha..