Thursday, May 15, 2008

A roller coaster life...

Most people are telling me, you must enjoy your life to the fullest. Don’t ever miss the chance to enjoy and have fun. And now I can proudly say that I do “ENJOY” my life to the fullest.

Riding away with roller coaster my life is definitely filled with ups and down. Not to leave behind too my life is challenging enough for a 20 years old girl like me to go on the track and distance. If I were given a chance I prefer not to have this challenging life at all. This journey is not that nice to be walk on anymore. I am getting sick and tired of it already. I do not know when will it end but I do hope that it will end soon.

Many of people too, especially my friends who keep giving me endless support for me to walk down this road. They keep telling me that don’t worry, everything will be alright and the sun will still shine for you. All I can do is, wait for that day to arrive and cross my fingers to hope that everything went on smoothly. I do hope that, the next moment I woke up from sleep, I am free of worries and absolutely the SUN SHINES for ME! At certain moment of times, the imprudent of me will always wonder around and dreaming away that I HAVE A RICH boyfriend…well, I must be crazy enough already~

At this inflexibility of times also, I realize that I am not alone actually. There are many of my friends who are around me and lending me a helping hand. Their kindness help is something that I wouldn’t be able to repay. I truly appreciate them as friends. No words can express how I actually want to thank them. They save me up when I drop into the muddy pool and show me the darkness out from that road. Once again, I sincerely thank them…even some are not reading my blog but I still want to thank them.

No comments: