Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goodbye Wealthy~~

Today is the time I bid farewell to my little Wealthy after being at my house comfortably for 3 months...he with me say long period not really long period, say short period not really short period. When I just start to adapt him with me, having his accompany all the time and just in a sudden he has to leave me and go on to another family already. I sort of don't get used to it because normally at night when I went out to pray he will just follow behind me to wherever I go but today he no longer behind me and I sort of miss him already...But somehow or rather I wish him well and healthy at the new family that going to love and like him.... Going to miss my little Wealthy...

Little Wealthy when he just got home from Bangi..
The naughty side of him...
The cute side of him...
2 months old Little Wealthy...

No comments: