Thursday, May 8, 2008

~ Conjecturing around ~

For this particular week, I have been very lethargic and do not know what to do. Time lead me to no where and some times I was wondering where am I? And then it comes to these wee hours I actually have something caught in my mind. Most people are already in their dream land or snoozing all the way but where I am again, down here blogging some “nonsensical” stuff I suppose…

To All My Dearsss,

I'm reading more and dusting less. I'm sitting in the yard and admiring the view without fussing about the weeds in the garden. I'm spending more time marveling around and less time to use for the right things.

Whenever possible, life should be a pattern of experiences to savor, not to endure. I'm trying to recognize these moments now and cherish them.

"Someday" and "one of these days" are losing their grip on my vocabulary. If it's worth seeing or hearing or doing, I want to see and hear and do it now without wasting more time or else I will be regretting it for the rest of my life.

I'm not sure what others would've done had they known they wouldn't be here for the tomorrow that we all take for granted. I think they would have called family members and a few close friends. They might have called a few former friends to apologize and mend fences for past squabbles. I like to think they would have gone out for a Chinese dinner or for whatever their favorite food was.

I'm guessing; I'll never know.

It's those little things left undone that would make me angry if I knew my hours were limited. Angry because I hadn't written or utter certain letters or words that I intended to write and say one of these days. Not to leave behind too, angry and sorry that I didn't tell my parents and my friends often enough how much I truly love them. I'm trying very hard not to put off, hold back, or save anything that would add laughter and luster to our lives. And every morning when I open my eyes, tell myself that it is special.

Every day, every minute, every breath truly is a gift from God.

"People say true friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there."

Yours truly,
~ ME ~

That all for now…pretty late now and is time for me to leave here and jump to my bed for the dream land catch up.

No comments: