Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life~~

I really got no idea why my life is so bad recently and I know that it is very bad to complain life is not fair...BUT sometimes I am getting really bored with it adi and I need some space for me to grumble a little bit. I do hope that in times of nerve-wracking I can stil hang on and stay on the track...GOD please do give me some strength to continue walking down this road. This road is getting so narrow that I can't see any lights already...do light me up and show me through it...WHAT A LIFE!

2 comments:

HuiQwan,Wong said...

No doubts, life is filled with ups and downs, a quote from a HK drama "now u r on top of the world, but in 24hours u will be upside down". It goes the same to everyone. And also everyone do grumble. But some how life still have to get on. Get your own lights cos i believe humans pave their own road. As the old saying goes " Where there's a will, there's a way". Cheerdoos! n all the best!

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

yes...i believe in that too and time will prove to me many things. So wat i can do now is wait for it to flow smoothly...anyway, thanks ya..