Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An abrogate outing...


Yesterday, was supposed to be an outing for me to be with my friends. So a day ago, we sort of like plan the time and so on. Sic, I contacted our driver for most the time; Benny and to ensure that he was free on yesterday and the time he can. Very well, he says Ok, and the time was 6.30pm he will come and pick me up because we knew we cannot go out late night due to Lee Yen must back home early.

Apparently, I rushed back home after I settle everything by 5pm because I knew if by that time I still not back yet then I will be having a hard time again fighting with the time as I need to have some prayers as yesterday was the 1st lunar month. By the clock struck 6.15pm, I am all ready and can get out the house at any time when call arrived. Thus, 6.30pm sharp my hand phone was ringing and in my heart I guess that he was coming to pick me up already but to my dismay he told me that he was still working now so can we have it later around 8 like this? Before I am able to say yes to him, he already hangs up the phone maybe because he was working and was not convenience at all to talk that long.

Without hesitation any longer, I quickly message Lee Yen and told her that our outing maybe a little bit delayed. But at a quick sense we were like why want to rush why don’t we just change the day. Again, I message to Benny telling him that no need to rush and we don’t mind changing the day but…BUT… what he reply to me was I'll try. Not long after, Lee Yen do message him and mention the same thing to him asking him not to rush and we would not mind at all to change the day and AGAIN he reply to Lee Yen I'LL TRY. At that moment of time, Lee Yen and I were stammered because everything seems hanging now…haha… She was hungry and neither nor I am too. Hence, we wait for the clock to tick until almost 7.45pm like this I got a call from temple saying that they aren’t enough people for the prayers. Again I am stuck! I did not know what I should do already for that jiffy.

Devoid of thinking anymore, I message Lee Yen again telling her that tonight outing must revocable already because by the time I was talking with Lee Yen the time already strike 8pm and I haven’t got any news from Benny yet. So have to decide already, no time for me to dilly-dally anymore. I quickly called Benny and told him that tonight outing must be cancel already as I need to hurry my pace to temple. Therefore, finally he says alright and not I'LL TRY anymore because to my consternation he was now pushing his bike to the nearest petrol station as his bike has empty petrol tank...haha…the split second I heard about it I laughed non-stop on the phone already…hahahahaha…. So off, I have to told Lee Yen about it again and asking her to inform Shiek Ching and Kai Yin.

Then I have to hurried my pace to get myself change and rush down to temple but then traffic jammed all over the places that got petrol kiosk around. Because announcement made that by 12 midnight the petrol price will be increased by 0.78 cent making it RM2.70 per litre. I think the next time we need to drive to town or what why don't we think of a second shall be considering bicycle instead? By the tremendous increased of the petrol, we hardly survive anymore. This is definitely a nightmare for us because the increase in the price of petrol will lead to the increase of the price of other stuff. Somewhere around this year, I think the price of food had increased too. Considering the drastic changes in the fee of petrol now, I can't imagine how many additional expenses that we need to incur in the future.

And superficially my night ended up in the temple then seeing all the petrol station filled up with cars and it was a LONG LONG queue.

No comments: