Friday, June 6, 2008

A ghost? A zombie? or A panda?

The current condition of me now is like a delusion to me. Might happen because I am lacking of sleep but I guess shouldn't be lacking of sleep as I got the time to sleep yet I cannot sleep at all... so any precise words to describe my current condition.

My friends were saying me looking like A GHOST because I seems very livid and my taedium vitae look..haha..There is one friend even worst, say me look like A ZOMBIE that just jump out from coffin. Hey, if I really just jump out from there means your eyes really got problem and you are having soul problem..haha..Then to those small kids who not sure how to describe me they will just say YOU LOOK LIKE A PANDA!...yeah, I get it! Why? because of 2 darks circle that circulate around my eyes..hahaha...

Then I asked myself again, DO I really look that scary or that bad??? The answer to me is YES...haha...I am looking like a person who has not sleep for don't know how many dayssss.....hahahaha.....

So now the thing that I need to do now is quickly get back to normal. Back to humanoid and not those ghost, zombie or panda...haha...

4 comments:

sea said...

panda better lar... cute ler..
ai yo.. u x say early..should let u sleep early.. so today x see u on9 also x want to disturb u d...
rest well... good nite n sweet dream...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

cute le...not everybody can have le..hahaha...tis one natural one..haha...nah nah, how also wil on one..my ching ching le....hahah..

bluestarstsl said...

hey... get back to the normal you la...
sleep earlier and don't hang out midnight online. later become nightcat.

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

eh, u think I duwan to sleep early arh..i wish too u noe..but i can't. if one day i sleep early means my brain spoilt adi..hahaha....got nightcat one meh..i only heard before midnight ghost..haha..