Saturday, June 14, 2008

RESULTS!!!

Finally the most nerve-wracking moment going to arrive already. Yes, it was the local university application going to announce on next Wednesday. I was solicitous waiting for that but now when it going to arrive I seriously felt like is another big happening for me to go through it. Our life is always full of excitement and the eagerness....

When it comes to any result announcement only, it will definitely make and give us the feel of heart breaking. From primary six we got UPSR, then come to lower secondary we got PMR then comes to upper secondary we got SPM...that is not the end yet~~ Then we got Pre-Uni; the sixth form we had the STPM. All this can't beat the most up breaking one which was the news that announce the local Uni one because this is the one going to determine part of our future journey. What to do, most working sector nowadays need that piece of paper. So we somehow also need to based on that PIECE of paper...

I am afraid that if I got into those far far away Uni, or those ulu-ulu Uni like those in Kelantan one or what...I am going to be dead meat. Maybe at the second when I know I am going those Uni which I do not want at all, I am afraid that I will be sobbing all the way...haha..I admit I got a very shallow tears tank..haha...It will be unequivocally that I need few seconds or minutes for me to digest everything....hahaha..but TOUCH WOOD! hopefully all this would not happen on me.

Now, I have to pray hard...PRAY VERY VERY HARD so that the GOD will answer my prayer and give me to the nearest local Uni. I really hope for that now. So, cross-fingers and hope for the best.