Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Time Trammel...

I have been relaxing myself and wonder around for almost half a year. During this half a year I really do not know what I have been doing and I am not sure too what have I done. All I can say is I have a roller coaster life. Sometimes at the up track, sometimes at the low track and sometimes at no where!


Then when now is coming to the end of the month already, I start to ratiocinate and stimulate back my brain and mind about many things and moment I have during this 6 months break. Suddenly only I thought that I actually have many things that I have not done yet. I really got many undone stuff. I really need more time already. TIME AIN'T ENOUGH!


I positively hope that time will be return to 6 months back where I can actually treasure the time more...haha...I am really a BIG dreamer. When I got the time that time, I always felt that time passes sort of slow and I just seems like dragging my time but now when I need time that period that time I felt that it passes extremely FAST~~~



So now I do hope that I can done the things that I want within the time limit...FIGHTING with the time again....



No comments: