Saturday, June 21, 2008

A relaxation moment...

After a hectic schedule for the past 6 months, today I finally got to relax myself. Went up to Genting early in the morning today with my friends and reach there around 9 like this. Thanks goodness, the weather there is pretty good, NO RAINS! The most nice part is I don't need to come out a single cent or RINGGIT and yet I got to enjoy myself already. Aren't that a good thing??..haha...Just need to sit in the car all the way up and all the way down without spending a single notes...hahaha...

I did enjoy myself to the fullest because knowing that I will be off to Uni next week and time for me to enjoy will be lesser. And saying about Uni, there is so much things to prepare in the short period of time. Is really a TIME CONSTRAINT! Despite me sleeping only a few hours last night, looking like an all time favourite panda, it does not stop me to play almost everything there. I still feel that I am lucky because I did not puke out after the roller coaster ride regardless I am lacking of sleep and that causes me feeling dizzy.

Time passes very fast if you were to play and enjoy. So after playing, eating and walking around....about 5 something like this we start to "roll" down the hill...hahah...All the way back Malacca I was damn tired and exhausted already. Practically I am way too lazy to open my mouth and talk neither...hahaha...Sic, around 9 something I step back to my house and feeling damn lazy already but now still here blogging. So this shall be a short post on my trip....

P/S : No pictures will be uploaded for personal purposes..haha..

4 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

go with who wo didnt ajak me go....
hahaha.. personal purpose? i tot your blog is not open lei...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

i go with leng chai sekalian..hahaha....and leng lui sekalian..haha...not many ppl also la..include me 6 of us only. erhm, my blog stil private le...hahah..but private also stil need more private..haha..

bluestarstsl said...

cannot like this lo... hahaha...

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

eh..why cannot..haha..i felt it was really hard to chat with u..the only time i can really message u is through here..i wonder who is more busy now..maybe u are more busy with ur VIETNAMESE....hahahaha...