Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A BIG RELEASE!

I am SO HAPPY! Nothing beats the ecstatic joy that found in me now... I felt so release. Yes, is A BIG RELEASE..At least, I got a hope and wish that came true. The moment when I saw this:

TAHNIAH ! Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program seperti di bawah :
KOD PROGRAM : PP20
NAMA PROGRAM : BACELOR PENGAJIAN PENGGUNA
IPTA : UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA (UPM)


I was shouting like nobody business inside my room and ran all the way out and wake my parent up...hahaha...now you see, how happy am I!... I got what I want and absolutely the Uni that I want too. And most of my friends got what they want too.. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THEM!

So, today I can sleep and rest well already. Can release one burden on me already.

8 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

hey hey!!! congrate ya!
some more near my study place.
i free i go find you la... or you find me laaaaa.... hahahaha....
can sleep d hah... good for you.
sweet dream everyday. hehe

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

thank you...thank you..haha...near ur place but for u to free n find me i think it is hard la..haha...sleep arh? hopefully la..but then my burden not one only la..haha..

bluestarstsl said...

peyyein:
haha... then you come find me lo...
don't worry too much... it will sloved one by one...
when start school?

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

i am starting on 29 june...

bluestarstsl said...

wow... so early...
so now busy preparing everything to enter U right...
how's feeling? nervours?
don't cry lo in the first week... hehehe... must be strong. haha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

not nervous but very fan..cause got many things need to settle then also got many things need to be done...then time limited some more..

bluestarstsl said...

ya lor... one more week only ma right... hehe...
wanna call you out also not so good lo... hehe

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

now say wan to call me out pula...if got the heart to call me out, u sure call adi one.. rather go putrajaya say goodbye to frens smr..hahah..i noe la, they are guys..hahaha...no offence..haha..wan to go out also can one....