Thursday, July 7, 2011

Friday

Thanks GOD is Friday again. That means another weekend is approaching soon.. Hell, YEAH~~ The thing which most of people are awaiting for. Even though, I still gotta work tomorrow for half day but at least I know Saturday night is awaiting me. *Thinking positively*..haha.. And this morning, a friend of mine just put a smile on my face when he sms me while I am on my way to work and I start giggling non-stop. I believed cars beside me will be start pondering and wondering, what's wrong with this girl.. Actually it was just a normal message, but when I relate it back to all the aunties that give me a hard time, I can't stop laughing..




The message sounds like this:


When you feel like nobody loves you,


Nobody cares for you,


Everyone is ignoring you,


And people are jealous of you,


you should really ask yourself...


Am I too sexy or pretty??


The next second that perplexed in my mind was like..Oh yeah, no wonder those aunties are finding and creating troubles with me. They are just too jealous of me for few reason..
1. I am way too young than them.

2. I am still pretty, having nice skin..theirs is like wrinkles here and there.
3. I have the reason to be bitchy, they do not have it anymore.
4. I have the ability to be a sluty, but they are just an aunty who do not own even a single way to be it.
5. I always dress up just the way I am in order to be good but they have to wear the fugly-ugly uniform.. dull as ever...

With all these reason, *self-proclaim* by me....I believed they are jealous of me.. wee~~..haha..


Ok, now put it aside...I am thinking hardly now, how should I spend my weekend. Perhaps, just stay at home and spend quality time with my family and not to leave behind my little Wealthy. I had been neglecthing her recently for not bringing her out for a walk cause I am real tired the moment I reached back home from work everyday. In short, I am a little of lazy. But she's the one who never failed to make me smile after a long day of tiring and boring days at work. Each time when I am backed from work, she will just be at the main door there and wag her tail and just going around me as I walked. How cute can that be on her? She just got her way to make me smile...

Or maybe, spend my weekend sleeping all day long..haha..That's like the greatest deal for weekend. Yeah~~~ and who cares, I AM LOVING IT! or maybe spend time with my mummy to go for shopping. Even window shopping, will just do for me. It will definitely ease away my dull day and forget entirely how bad work treat me sometimes..

And I am truly oriented for weekend every week.



2 comments:

kakarocht said...

hahaha..nice blog but too simple. better make it like diary my dear..:P
sms oso can smile out of reason..wakakakka

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

cheh, apa yang u peduli...gua suka la. simple is always good wat...

u dun need a reason to smile...smile whenever u like..