Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mother Teresa..



..Mother Teresa..
~The peacemaker, The Pioneer, The Legend~





Mother Teresa was always her own person, startlingly independent, obedient, yet challenging some preconceived notions and expectations. Her own life story includes many illustrations of her willingness to listen to and follow her own conscience, even when it seemed to contradict what was expected.


Her love to serve, her love to help the poor has the never ending point. Mother Teresa gained worldwide acclaim with her tireless efforts on behalf of world peace. Her love and her patient to all mankinds should have been followed as an example to the peoples and the younger ones. The inspirations in her has never failed to leave footsteps in the heart of all. She can says as the great humanitarian.



I always get inspired by all the motivational quotes and she ones had become my role model. I still vividly remember when I was having my Uni orientation and they do have this ice-breaking session where they want us to name out one of our role model in our life. Without hestitating, my role model that first pop up in mind will be non-other than Mother Teresa. When they asked me why is Mother Teresa being my choice, I would just pompously answered them because of her love, her care, her kindness, her spirit and her leadership that has bring me to have the faith in her.



She just has so much spark in all her words. And only GOD knows how lovely this lady could be. There are particulary few quotes from her that had carve a place in my mind.






  • Before you speak, it is necessary for you to listen, for God speaks in the silence of the heart.




  • Speak tenderly to them. Let there be kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile, in the warmth of your greeting. Always have a cheerful smile. Don't only give your care, but give your heart as well.




  • Little things are indeed little, but to be faithful in little things is a great thing.




  • If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive.






  • Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.


However, her motivational quotes not only that but it has like so many but this is the few that I had fond on it individually. With all those things that mentioned, sometimes I am indeed bless with what I am having compared to those poorer one who yet to have any food. We might say that we are poor, but millions out there who are poorer than us. We are nothing compared to them who are striving hard to survive. And sometimes I seriously got no idea why some people would wanna commit suicide because of LOVE. They simply do not deserve to be in this world and the care and love that their family had given to them. I am not saying them as smart but I would say them as STUPID.



Therefore, NOW...
I had learnt to stop complaining (or at least I am trying to complain lesser) but try to appreciate whatever things I had and do not take things for granted. Try to think positive in every possible ways too. No point being narrow minded as life goes on, days still passing by...Just accept the fact and GO THE DISTANCE!



HOPE is always there for each and everyone of us and MIRACLE do happen. We just need to wait for it patiently and SMILE whenever we can. Put a smile on our face as we might draw a smile on others too...













No comments: