Friday, July 8, 2011

REJECTED!

As what shouted in the title, Yeah...I had just rejected a job offered. Rather heavy hearted to reject it but then think back KL just wasn't a place for me to survive. Today I just received a call and email from Acart & Lithographic telling me that their director had appointed me with a graphic designer position in their company. My OH My...something that I wish for. But when I further down the conversation and heard that it was located at Puchong, Selangor...my heart sunk. Deep in my heart was thinking, KL is so not a place for me to survive and meaning I got to let go of this job.

This company was an establish marketing & advertising company . Their main office located at Singapore. But their work place will located at PUCHONG, SELANGOR. They had their own brand of 3 marketing magazines( Life's Easy Magazine, Today's Business Magazine & Mega Sale Magazine). Besides, they also hold 2 website for online advertisement (www.sporelifeeasy.com - Singapore Life's Style & www.sporewheretoeat.com - Singapore Online Food Hunt). Meanwhile, they also provide printing services & marketing planning. All this are attracting me but I just gotta say BYE-BYE and continue to survive my dayssss at Oriental with those bunch of idiotic aunties. Why they do not own a company in Malacca? If it was in Malacca, without any hesitation I will say YES!


Well, crossed fingers and hope for a better offer which was in MALACCA! With a heavy and sad heart, I shall forget about this job offered. Let it be bygones.....

1 comment:

bluestarstsl said...

wow graphic design?!!! are you even grad with graphic design?! hahaha... why so funny! but maybe you should take sometime to think about it lo!
anyways you already rejected it so no need to think about it!