Thursday, July 28, 2011

Learn to appreciate..

Appreciate the little things in life..
It just takes only a moment to be grateful.

Today I met a blind man when I was on my way out to pump petrol and I began to realize…

I am so lucky to have my eyesight, my auditory sense, my oral speech, and most importantly, my health. The list is endless if you carefully think it through, those are just the abilities that stand out to me.

Take a break from the materialism and just gather the means you can be grateful for.

Remember to say Thank You to the world that you were born, and were given such an elaborate life filled with infinite luxuries and so many opportunities.

So start to appreciate things and people around you cause you might not know what IF tomorrow never comes rather than wasting your time doing nothing good and worst if you are trying to hard others people whether you do it with intention or not. It is still a bad action. Why don't take the quality and precious time to actually count the blessings.



Together we walk....

No comments: