Sunday, July 17, 2011

It has been a busy week for the past week. Is like a marathon week for me and that's the moment I told myself that I hope to have a day of 48 hours and by then, I can slow down the pace of my step. Well, it doesn't happen in real life.


And today it is a mark of a brand new day for me for a brand new week. Had a bad good night sleep last night due to a bad toothache. I got no idea why it pain so much in that sudden of night while I was sleeping and due to that, I can't sleep well and forced myself to take pain killer medicing. I wonder why too. It comes in a sudden. Because of that, I woke up late today and I gotta rush to prepare myself. Instead of waking up at 6.45am, I am waking up at 7.10am. Gosh, I rush like mad but thank GOD I did not late to work.


And my current mode now is I wanna go for a vacation. Even it was in Malaysia also I am ok about it. I just wanna getaway. I wish I could. Let's wait and see...



Walk with me..

No comments: