Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Still surviving~

Yet, I am still surviving in Oriental Food Industries after all the havoc those aunties throwing to me yesterday. Hey, aunties...I AM STILL HERE TODAY! I seriously do not know what are in the minds of this bloody aunties. They are old already but the way they acted is exactly like those small kiddos or shall I say those people who has little of mentally. Do not mean to offence, but sometimes they are just too over with what they are doing. They just don't gain my respect.

They just spoilt my wonderful Tuesday morning. Supposingly, I should had an enjoyable working day yesterday as my boss was still not back yet and I can just slack my whole day. She, the aunty...had nothing better to do but to cari pasal with me. I seriously hate her more now. But as I say, I will stop complaining so indeed I will just forget whatever happen yesterday and continue to count the blessings I had. Instead, she better pray more that the karma happens on her will not be that bad. With back-stabbing people, finding trouble with people..will not make your life better, aunty... I am not those little girl who will just sit down quietly and listen and awaits for your order. I am rather an aggressive ones. You might be able to control all people in the office, those intern, and those people whom you think you can bully...But just to let you know, I am not those people for you to bully. After all, I do not need to listen to your order. You are not my superior either. You are nothing to me. Boo~~~

*Take a deep breath*... Today is definitely better than yesterday, and I will definitely surviving and living better.

2 comments:

Lj Lee said...

"slap slap" -- to that aunty

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

not only *slap*...feel like kicking them. they are making the world moving slow...