Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tiring~

I am super duper tired these few days. I got no idea why too. The tiredness in me can't ease away even with sleeping 6-7 hours. Arrrghhh~~~ and the worst is that gotta go work with a sleepy head and those half-lifted eyes. Working life?? Yeah, I gotta admit. Working life do make me tired especially it enquired me to walk up and down the stairs, walking in and out and what worst?? I am doing those walking with heels and that's woman. Just wanna to look good and ignoring those pain that kills the legs and for me and additional to my bone. Woman will always be woman.

I am tired with lately temple deities celebration. Going temple almost every night and be there until 12 plus. It seriously tiring even I know I shall not complain on this..haha...I shall just count my blessings over this and those blessings that had sail with me on my way of growing up. However, every thing shall end tonight and tonight I shall had a good nite sleep.

Now, I am wishing upon a star for a nice day ahead of work today. Well, I shall stop complaining and just do it..haha..but words are always easier than action. People, admit it together with me. At least, I know that tomorrow is Friday and the next day is Saturday! Hooola, that's the day I am waiting for. I just wanna had a great weekend getaway... At least for a nice movie treat, like HARRY POTTER and the deathly hallows.


Therefore, STOP COMPLAINING!


2 comments:

bluestarstsl said...

yeah stop complaining! haha... think of you might getting thinner if you walk up and down in and out! haha

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

adui..thinner this word doesn't come and appear in my life. I stil eat like nobody business..hahah...