Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Unconditional Support...

The week had been a roller coaster ride to me. Everyday is a battling day for me. I had to battle with my office peoples @ those aunties, then battle with the bad toothache I am having and also battling with my mixed and unexplainable emotions. I need to be self-prepared and just ready to be on the battle war. Sometimes, you are wondering too...why all this happen? Either it happen with a reason or not, you know you must go through it. Somehow, I had take it as a challenge or an uphill slope in the journey of mine. It shall not stop me from going my distance, instead it has made me stronger in the journey of it.

No one ever knows that how hard it was to tolerate and battle against those aunties. When you tried to tolerate with them, here they are...trying to shit over your head. They and their never ending stories is something that you need to handle every day. I think one of my duty as a secretary is to handle the acts of the aunties. As I mentioned before, every where also there will be office politic but this one is the worst office politic I ever seen. Office politic is ahead of office communications. News spread swiftly among them, and if there is any news regardless it was bad or good news they can help you to advertise it for free. Their mouth is like a laser and they can just spread it in a split second. I remembered when the first day I step in here, I got a superb cultural shock and up till today I am still having it. Even if you are happily driving to work every morning and get tune into the favourite rhythm but once you reached the office door...Pweuh~~ you must tell yourself to transform. You must be another you in order to hide all your weakness and be ready to fight. I do not know why they need to be like this. I seriously do not know why. People might not believe that ME can be their gossip icon in pantry when they are having their lunch break..My OH My...don't believe?? Indeed I was. They are too free I guess and had nothign better to do. Gossiping will never brings you far, aunties... Karma will fall on you all one fine day with or without you realizing it only.

At the end of the day, I thank GOD for the given family. They had given me the unconditional support that no one else could replaced it. Each day back from work, my mum would hear all my grumbling and she will just find her way to comfort me even sometimes it does not work..haha..but that's the effort. She will even asked me to stop working by this week if I really could not stand on them anymore. But I am telling myself that, no matter how hard it was to battle with those aunties, I am dealing with them. I am not an easily falls girl. Aunties, you will never get into my way! And my dad, will always crack the not-so-funny lame old jokes by asking me... "How's your battle today?? Do you able to get urself back on the horse ride?" He is imaginaring it in those old old century where people battle with horses and axes..hahaha.. That's the reason why people always say family is the one who can give you unlimited and unconditional support. At the end of the day, you would just like to stay in your comfort zone but still we need to go out and take the challenge. That's the facet of life!

No comments: