Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shi Yun's 23rd Birthday Celebration..

Celebrated one of my all time sweetheart peer friends birthday yesterday...and she is none other than Shi Yun.

Went to have a full-filling dinner at a small japanese restaurant located in Melaka Raya. What I can say is that this place is like so small size located in the middle of the others shops. I got to turn like 3 rounds then only I got myself to this place. Not forgetting too, the massive jammed that I got myself in Malacca town when I was on my way out. Can you imagined, from my house to Malacca Raya it takes about almost an hour when I can reached there probably 20-30mins. So I had been driving as the skies is bright till the skies turn dark. All thanks to me, who seldom got myself to town area and if possible I will never drive on Saturday because of the jammed and I always got into the route where jammed is caused. Malacca town traffic is terrible when comes to Friday and Saturday.

Now, comes to the food part of this little small restaurant. I would rate 7/10 over the food cause it wasn't that nice. Just so-so and OK-OK! Portion quite big that we were unable to finish up but not in terms of taste and the delicacy of the food.










My tempura something something...

Our next second chilled out place will be Casa del Rio hotel that located in Kota Laksamana. Is by the river bank and is a newly-built hotel. The hotel is nice, the place is nice, the atmosphere is just good, scenery is also pleasant and a little of comfortable and relaxing..They got themselves few dining places like Bar Rio, The River Grill and River Cafe. We got ourselves chill at the River Cafe but I still preferred Bar Rio than River Cafe as Bar Rio you will got yourself entertain with the live band performances. That's sounds better..


Malacca River Night view..



Shi Yun with her birthday pressie from us.. is actually a drawing of her and her boyffie, KEY~~



Ai Yun with the proud to show drawing..haha..







The cute and adorable birthday cake..Mind you, this cake is custom special made one. Credit to Li Chia for it..












Us with the birthday gal...


Sze Jein and I~~



Sze Jein and Ai Yun..





They got this live band performances that had just juggle well with the place.
















The lobby of the hotel..



Middle of the hotel, you can see a fountain with a nice environment of watery creature... Is really nice and is a really a good place for dating actually..hahaha..


Everything is good about the hotel just that they had a super expensice car park rate. We be there like almost 2 hours like this, and they charge us like RM15. I got a shock when I put the parking ticket in. No wonder as we entered the carpark, we felt the car park so bright and clean and all you can see is those super luxuries car. Now you got the point, why is the car park rate that high, don't you?? It almost same price like KL parking and perhaps certain areas in KL has a cheaper rate. So, moral of the story...if you want to visit this place, please park your car opposite the hotel or at least by the roadside and not in the basement itself...

No comments: